Sycamore Presbyterian Church Adult Ministries provides a variety of opportunities for adults to experience Christian growth through study and fellowship.
True community happens in settings where we get to know one another during meaningful discussion. If you are looking for a Sunday morning class, a committed small group, casual gatherings with friends; we invite you to connect with others at Sycamore. You are always welcome to join a class or a group at anytime or drop in to a class as your schedule allows.
If you have any questions about our Adult Ministries events and activities, please contact Wendy Grethel.
There are additional classes and fellowship opportunities. Click on the picture below.
Summer Movie Night
Free Movie Night for all - Popcorn provided! 7:00-9:00 PM in the Sanctuary
- Friday, June 15 - War Room
- Friday, July 13 - Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, Witch and The Wardrobe
- Friday, August 17 - Risen
Divorce Care - Wednesday's; 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm; Media Center- Divorced or Separated? Divorce Care is a support group that meets weekly. to help you recover from the pain of separation and divorce. The program is nondenominational and features practical information and Biblical teaching for recovering from divorce or separation. Learn more at www.divorcecare.org
- Aug. 29- Nov.21
- 13 week course is offered during the fall.
- No Cost
- Childcare available if requested in advance.
- For more information use the form on the right side of this webpage.
What is Pub Theology? People have been gathering in pubs and public spaces for ages, talking about life, philosophy, faith, and deep questions of meaning. Increasingly, people all over are rediscovering the pub as a safe, open space where they can explore and express their own doubts and questions, learn from others, and engage people of varying religious traditions. Come bring your questions, your curiosity, and pull up a chair.
- We meet the second Thursdays of each month at 7pm at Casual Pint in the Loveland Station: 110 S. 2nd St. Loveland, OH
- No need to register, just show up and feel free to bring a friend or two
There is more class information on the Men's Ministry and the Women's Ministry pages.